My life has been shaped by what I read, believe in, observe, study and fight for. I have read about many men and women who influenced the world most for the better and a few for the worst. As I moved on eventually, I met some important characters who helped mold myself into a better person. These are some of them.
1. Koffi Annan, former UN Secretary General
2. Mary Robinson, former president of Ireland and UNHCHR Commissioner
3. Brigitha Dahl, former Swedish minister of environment
4. Jan Oberg, founder of the Transnational Foundation for Peace anf Future Research in Denmark
5. Prof. Joseph (Joe) Mannion, my doctorate adviser and dean of the University College Dublin (UCD) Department of Development Studies in Ireland
6. Dr. John Heinz, Professor of Environmental Policy at Harvard University, Mass.
7. Dr. Jefferey A. Robinson, Assistant Professor and Assistant Director, Center for Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development, Rutgers University, New Jersey
8. Former Nepalese King Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev who was asassinated in 2001
9. The late Romeo Abundo of Press the Foundation of Asia
10. The late Dean Armando Malay of the University of the Philippines and the Press Foundation of Asia
11. The late journalist Jorge Jularbal, former editor of Saudi Gazette
12. The late Dr. Rodolfo Abastilla of Benguet State University
13. Mrs. Frances Kollin Laoyan, formerly of Easter School
14. Mr. George Gewan, formerly of the Central Mindanao University