In my family, I am the most blessed and fortunate with regards to education. I was able to be what I am through scholarships which I was able to acquire after passing rigid examinations and interviews.
These were my scholarships:
1.National State Scholar and NISGP Fellowship
2. United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization (UNFAO) Fellowship
3. European Union-ASEAN and British Council Fellowship
4. Echoing Green Foundation Fellowship
5. Ford Foundation Fellowship
5. Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) Fellowship
These are the studies I finished.
1. Certificate in Environmental Policy from John Fitzgerald Kennedy School of Public Policy, Harvard University, Mass., USA
2. Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship, from Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA
3. Doctorate in Development Studies from University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
4. Masters Degree in Environmental Resource Management from University of Leuven, Belgium
5. Diploma in Advanced Journalism from Kalmar University, Kalmar, Sweden
6. Masters Degree in Rural Development from Benguet State University, La Trinidad, Benguet
7. High School and Elementary Diplomas from Easter High School, Baguio City